I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Monday, September 10, 2007

Job interview done...

This is the second attempt at doing this blog - first one I was almost done, rehashing the interview and my thoughts and then my phone rang...

...to be told that they would be offering me the job. So I meet with them next Monday to go over some out of scope issues, talk about the job and some changes to it, and I guess to officially say yes.

I'm excited, nervous, scared, happy and sad all at the same time...does that make sense?

But my daughter gave me some wise words of wisdome...

"Mom don't worry you'll make new friends and they will be able to tell you how to do stuff you don't know how to do."

and

"It's just like going from elementary school to high school."

I love my daughter...

4 comments:

Monica said...

Congrats! what a wise daughter you have.

Ian said...

Congratulations, I hope that all goes well for you in your new job.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Very excited for you and you should listen to your daughter.

Arlene and Linda

Anonymous said...

wow! good on ya sweetie!
Diana

What I have had to say...