I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Friday, January 18, 2008

Bible Verses:

Well, I'm trying to read the bible in a year plan. I have done it in past years but the last few years have struggled to read the bible much. So far I haven't fallen behind schedule (only because some days I read a few days worth...well I just want to finish the story, Genesis has a lot of action in it!)

I'm unto Job now. I thought maybe to keep myself motivated I would use my blog to write out certain scripture that makes me think, or pause, or have some insight, or just plain old like. So I am started with Job. This passage made me pause and go wow...

"At this, Job got up and tore his robe and shave his head. Then he fell to the ground in worship..."

Fell to the ground in worship.

Okay, I would have fallen to the ground myself but in worship? Wow.

Thank you Lord for Kristie being home this weekend, for nice enough weather to walk home in (and warm clothes), another week of no dizzy spells, my ipod that decided to work again; help me to worship you through the hard times in my life not just beg for help..."may the name of the Lord be praised."

No comments:

What I have had to say...