I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Friday, January 25, 2008

Job:

As in the book of Job, chapter 33

"Yet if there is an angel on his side as a mediator, one out of a thousand,
to tell a man what is right for him, to be gracious to him and say,
Spare him from going down to the pit, I have found a ransom for him.
...
Then he comes to men and says,
I sinned, and perverted what was right,
but I did not get what I deserved.
He redeemed my soul from going down to the pit,
and I will live to enjoy the light."

Thank the Lord we do have an "angel" on our side who found a ransom for us - Jesus.

As in what you do for a living "job":

Really enjoyed my job today! Meeting with people around job duties, working on a document where I had to talk to manages/program managers between trying to pull the document together from all these areas, even looking forward to interviewing some people for jobs. All in all it's been a good week, where I have felt that I'm doing a decent job and kinda know what I'm talking about LOL

Thank you Lord for my job, how it has been challenging me, helping me to realize some of my skills and what I enjoy doing, how it has helped financially. Thank you Lord for only having to deal with my dizzy episode and the after effects for one day instead of a week like last time.
Thank you Lord for your son Jesus who paid my ransom, who is my mediator, who is my light.

No comments:

What I have had to say...