I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Monday, February 04, 2008

All about Sarah:
Saturday night I get called to come talk to Sarah in her room... I open the door to a completely clean room (been awhile since I've seen that), furtniture rearranged (love the new set up), and fish tank all set up for new pet, a big sign hanging from her lights asking please can we buy a hamster they are only $11.93. Her friend and her are sitting on the bed, looking all innocent and eager with a ton of reason why Sarah should get a hamster. Whats a mother to say? By the way - Marshmallow was only $6.96...


And here's a pic to prove that she has shoveled the snow at least once in her teenage life:
Thank you Lord for my daughter, thank you for reminding me that she still is a kid at heart, for her smile, her love of animals, her laughter. Please keep her safe, guide her, protect her.

1 comment:

Ian said...

What good kids that you have.

What I have had to say...