I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Random Thoughts/Experiences at Christmas...

1. My husband can cook the entire Christmas supper and willingly does it when his wife is in pain... thank you Lord for a great hubby.

2. Love doing puzzles ... I also made the decision as I was doing a 1000 piece puzzle and had got to the part where it was all the same color and lots of it - that I can pack it away without finishing it - Murray calls it cheating - I call it doing what makes me happy...

3. I love waffles, expecially when Kristie makes them in our new waffle maker. She makes great cookies too.

4. Kristie and me have great conversations while playing tiles. Talked about our childhood memories, I apologies for a few things I did during her childhood... we decided that parents do the best they can.

5. Love playing Kaiser with the neighbours - even when us women "let" the men win. Need to do that more often. I mean play Kaiser with the neighbours more often! Hmmm... a New Year's Resolution?

6. I've gained a bunch of weight back on my stomach again... sigh...

7. Sarah has probably put more kilometers on our car since she got her license, then all the time we had the car. She does love driving around with her friends. She is a good friend, giving them rides to work in the cold, making sure they get home safe and sound, inviting them over for games and feeding them.

8. My last scripture reading for 2009 was a good one - Revelations 22: 20 - 21 "He who is the faithful witness to all these things says, "Yes, I am coming soon!" Amen! Come, Lord Jesus! May the grace of the Lord Jesus be with God's holy people."
Happy New Year everyone!!

No comments:

What I have had to say...