I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Feeling tired:

Feeling tired these last few days and not wanting to do much or do much with people. Hubby went away for a couple of days to Regina (took Kristie with him) and I got the bed to myself! Had a really good sleep both nights but it didn't seem to impact my lethargic feeling. I think I know what is bothering me these days - I work best at helping people by problem solving and in this particular case I can't do that. So I think I'm feeling a little depressed about this, just need to let go and place it in God's hand... hard for me to do but something I need to do.

But with all that - I still was able to have the family over for a bbq tonight to celebrate my dad's birthday. Went really well, ate outside - forgot how much I like sitting outside, enjoying a good burger and visiting. Only problem was our pesky non invited intruders - the dreaded wasps!! Hate them, hate them, hate them....uncle killed 5 while we were eating and still more came. We figure there must a nest nearby.

Tomorrow we send the youngest off to camp for a week, my sister is sending her son there too so we will be without children (okay I'll still have one but she basically looks after herself *g*) for the week. My other sister is suppose to be in the week also, so it will be great to visit with her also. Get the four sisters together for a photo shoot - Gail wants to get a picture of us four and then have t-shirts made with the picture on it!

I'm thankful for an older daughter that goes to the Taste of Saskatchewan and brings me back a deep fried mars bar, a younger daughter's hugs, sunshine, beautiful flowers and a soft bed. Even my dog I'm thankful for and the laughter he brings to people as he runs around the yard pushing the basketball that is bigger than him. Here's a pic of him chillaxing (my oldest daughters expression). Somedays I wish I could be him LOL


No comments:

What I have had to say...