I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Good Weekend:

Garage sale Friday night - made $20 and got rid of a bunch of books!!! Visited with good friends!!! Garage sale to continue next Thursday.

Soccer game Saturday morning - Sarah's team lost in over time by a fluck goal, up to that point it was 1:1 - but a great game. Almost finished reading my book - that's how much the tension watching was - I have to read or I get too riled up and excited.

Finished reading Lineage of Grace, Divine (couldn't stop reading it) and Artemis Fowl.

Sunday - lunch with friends and my "little" sister who came home with us for the afternoon. Evening - good conversation with my real little sister and watching a movie.

All in all - excellent weekend!

Thank you Lord for it all!

No comments:

What I have had to say...