I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Christmas baking:

Well we all seem in the christmas baking mood - even I have finally got off my butt and done some baking. Last night I did my cinnamon twists - doesn't seem to make as many as before so I will most likely cave and make another batch. Made eatmore bars this morning. Made my cream cheese cookies early in the week along with my puff wheat choco squares. Still need to make our wild rice braid bread that we are hoping turns out nice enough to give to the neighbours. Our neighbour on one side has been so wonderful with snow blowing our city sidewalk and up our sidewalk, he even did most of the driveway one day. Sarah wants banana bread - didn't even know she liked it - go figure.

Almost finished the shopping too - life is glorious. My aim is to not have to do anything the weekend before Christmas except a few groceries items. Otherewise I want to stay away from the stores. Wish me luck folks! We have been hunting for Season Gas Season 3 with no luck for Murray. He finally told them what he wanted for Christmas - tickets to the NHL Hockey games coming in September. Unfortunately you don't actually get the tickets until next year...so not sure how the girls want to "buy" the tickets as he went down already and ordered them.

I'm thankful for beautiful soft white snow, for my black dog that is easily spotted in all that snow, for the good behavior of my dog who follows you out to the front yard but stays with you and doesn't run away, for a good rest last night, medication that clears out the congestion in my nose and helps me breath with the hopes it works on balancing the pressure in my ears (I'm really tired of my one ear popping at the most inconvenient times - it does that loud high pitched makes you want to shake your head pop) and I'm thankful for my familyas always.

No comments:

What I have had to say...