I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Loss of internet and cable service :-(

Well we have been without both of these since this weekend - Sasktel will be in on Friday to hopefully fix it. I have noticed a few things since this has happened:

1. Youngest daughter is going to bed earlier.
2. I suspect to read, which is a "good thing" as Martha would say.
3. I have all my Christmas cards and out of country gifts either sent or ready to be sent.
4. I have baked 3 doz muffins
5. Was able to prepare for my Wed night class without being rushed
6. Caught my family playing Yahtzee yesterday (wow interacting with each other!!)
7. Oldest daughter invited friends to go to her school play with her.
8. I've had more access to the computer to get my Christmas letter written and printed, notes to my small group written and printed, been able to play my computer game - all of this without kicking someone else off the computer and listening to them whine about it.
9. My oldest daughter cleaned her room (including everything off the floor).

I'm starting to wonder if maybe I should delay Sasktel fixing the problem ???? Mind you I don't think I can handle the "crying" fits of my youngest who is going into serious withdrawals...

I'm thankful for interior car warmers, warm boots, a beautiful moon this morning, candles, interesting inservices that I get sent to, a car that starts every morning, family and friends, and Christmas sweaters that were given to me.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Isn't it strange how your day changes with no tv or internet? It almost makes me think we should get rid of it, too. Almost.

What I have had to say...