I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Saturday, December 23, 2006


Sudoku and Christmas...

Well I achieved my goal. My plan was to have all my shopping done by this weekend and have a stressful free weekend and I think I succeeded :-) Now I admit I did go buy a gift today but only because I had to go out and feed a friends fish and thought I would stop by the chocolate store I had heard about and pick up my sister some chocolate. I hadn't really got her gift yet - a gift certificate for a restaurant but figured I could get it later. But I went into the Willowwisp store first and found this lovely item for her and couldn't help buying it.

Today was housecleaning day which was all done by noon. Kristie has been busy making her bread this afternoon and I have fallen in love withe game Sudoku. Found it on the online games today, figured out how to play it and now I can't stop... I'm addicted!! Guess what I'm doing all week :-)

Though in alot of ways it hasn't felt like Christmas yet (I've had quite a few conversations with people about why) it is finally starting to feel like it. I've had a good week - finished my shopping by Monday night, visited with some friends a couple of evenings, went to a birthday party, tonight the neigbours are coming over for a visit and tomorrow night (Christmas eve) my neice and her husband are coming over.

The photo's are of our Christmas tree's - yes we have two - one for upstairs and one downstairs. I think we will be celebrating Christmas morning downstairs where we have more room and comfortable couches ... the rest of the day will just be the hubby, the girls and me. First time we haven't had a big Christmas meal where we have had to go to it or do it. It will be different but nice.

No comments:

What I have had to say...