I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas:

Up late at night with a terrible case of heart burn, so thought I would blog since it's keeping me from sleeping. Of course I have to work tomorrow and here I am, 3am blogging. The only other time I got heart burn was when I was pregnant with Sarah and now that she is 13 I get heart burn again - do you think there is any correlation there? ...

Drinking some cranberry Canada Dry - hoping the bubbles work...

Anyhoo, Christmas. I have been battling a cold also this week so was very happy that it was just our family for Christmas and no big meal to prepare. We actually slept in until around 8:30 - 9 (love having teenagers!) and I was the one that got up first. We got some interesting and fun gifts from each other and friends/family. Here is a pic of some prints my sister bought me for my "collection":



The will go nice in my room with my other prints. Love this type of artwork. I tend to buy postcards or cards with the artwork on it and then frame them. $5 postcard, $50 frame job and I ended up with a beautiful piece of framed artwork.

Gots lots of pretty smelling bath products from my daughters - so now I smell pretty.

We spent the day watching movies, vegging on junk food and laying on the couch. Loved it. I did some reading. Trying to finish off a book so I can read the next book in the series (my gift from my oldest daughter). I think the funniest moment of the day was watching the dog "attack" his new toy - a blue round squeaking ball - the squeak survived a total of about 5 minutes. It was quite hilarious. The kids favorite gift was a Cheerios Recipe Book.

Presently reading: The Englisher by Beverly Lewis (next is The Brethern); The Taking by Dean Koontz

Presently listening to: It's late at night so nothing though I have been listening to Il Divo, Believe and Faith and next up NetherLands by Dan Fogelberg.

No comments:

What I have had to say...