I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Learning to trust and watching love...

Well it's been a roller coaster week of emotions for me, with our Good Lord trying to teach me, yet again, about trust - in particular trusting that all will work out. "For I know the plans that I have for you." or in this case my daughter. Yet again, I didn't do a good job of trusting though I know He is still working on me - at least this time I prayed about it, telling Him I'm trying to trust Him here, I'm trying not to be so negative. He did a pretty good slap me up side the head with "SEE!!" on Tuesday. Hoping that memory will help me trust next time...baby steps.

I had a week of seeing love in my life.

Where would I be without my sisters in Christ...still deep in the negative I think. They were so supportive and encouraging, God has blessed me immensely with them.

I also got to see the love between my husband and his youngest daughter. Not that I don't see that on a regular basis but several times this week they sat together watching tv. I like this picture because they are holding hands...makes me smile.

Oh...and Kristie at last found her dress for the Winter banquet!!! It's red and she looks beautiful in it... One more week and she is off to Western!!!

1 comment:

Gledwood said...

She looks really similar to my sister in law's best friend ... seriously! I had to look twice because I thought for a moment it was her ...

Found you via that "next blog" button up top. I've been having fun with that!

Do drop by mine if you like. It's a diary blog, quite different from yours.

Best Wishes from
Gledwood
(gledwood2.blogspot.com)

What I have had to say...