I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Friday, March 30, 2007

Interesting Videos and Life:

Life has been kinda busy. Oldest home over the weekend, youngest had a birthday and a party which involved 10 young teenage girls doing a sleepover in our basement and watching scary movies. Surprisingly I actually got some sleep that night. Surfing the blogs I came across this site www.godtube.com and this video.




Other than that I've been doing lots of walking still, walking to work and in the evenings. Clothes are feeling a touch looser. I'm thinking I need to give myself a reward in order to keep up the motivation...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That video was so funny!

I'm so impressed with the walking all the time - very cool.

Keep it up your inspiring me.

-Bev

What I have had to say...