I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Monday, March 19, 2007

Another Use for Blogs:

Oldest daughter needed a screen shot from a movie I have for a poem she wrote. Oldest daugther lives in another city. I took the picture, downloaded and tried to email it to her by pasting pictures into a Word document. Hotmail account does not allow her to open attachments...Hotmail account doesn't allow her to copy pictures from message....MSN would not allow transfer of files... What do we do? She is starting to feel desparate...
Youngest daughter suggests posting it to my blog and having her copy it from there...it works!!
What a brilliant daughter I have!!
PS lastest report card 81% in 3 of her classes, 75% in the other, lots of Exceedings. She even ate the salad I made tonight without a lot of complaining.

No comments:

What I have had to say...