I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Sunday, May 13, 2007

DRESSES!

There is a store in Lawson Heights mall that is now my favorite dress store. Any time my daughters need a dress that is the first store we are going to. Why you might ask? Even if you didn't I'm about to tell you...

Kristie needs a dress for the winter banquet - we hit every store in the city with no luck. Finally end up at Lawson Heights - go into this store, 2nd dress she tries on is THE DRESS. Not the "I guess it will do because there is nothing else and we are running out of time" but THE DRESS. She loves everything about it. I'm excited, she's excited, high fives in the dresses room, smiles as we leave the store.

Sarah needs a dress for grad. We hit every store at the Midtown (and I mean every store, every dress). Props to Sarah for trying on all those dresses. Found nothing, and I mean nothing. I'm starting to pray to God please let us find a dress she likes that looks good on her. Happened to be by Lawson Heights - hit every store - found one that was a "well if I can't find anything else". Finally go into the store mentioned above. Guess what? Yes we found THE DRESS. She loves it, loves the color - high fives in the dressing room. Mom tells the young lady at the till how much she loves this store - we leave with smiles. Thank you Lord!!

On a personal note I love my sister. For my birthday gift she came over on Friday and cleaned up, put in some good dirt, and fertlized my flower beds. Put in a yellow rose bush (I love rose bushes), some other plants and left me with some other ones for my flower pots. I've had little to no motivation to do this so it was one of the best birthday gifts I've ever received!!

I love my friends, that endured a cold Friday night to watch my daughters soccer game. The team lost but I think it was because they were so busy trying to stay warm that it was hard to concentrate on actually playing the game LOL Next late night game, I'm packing a sleeping bag to keep me warm!

And...I'm blogging from home ... it worked today for some reason, don't know why, don't care, just glad it worked....

Listening to my daughter wish me a Happy Mothers Day.

No comments:

What I have had to say...