I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Grade 8 Graduation!!!
Well, my little girl graduated from Grade 8 tonight. It was a really nice program and she is now off at the "After Grad party"...on campus even!
Here she is all dressed up:
oophs that was the picture with "attitude" - here's a more "proper" pic:


Nice program where they introduced all the students with little bio's of each, then the speeches (all short and sweet), handing out of the scrolls, power point presentation of pics through the year and end of program. Visiting and cake.
Here's a pic with her dad (still showing the attitude...)


Sometimes it seems like yesterday I was so worried about her in the NICU, we brought home a little 5 lb baby to love and nurture.... and now... wow time sure flies!

Thank you Lord for blessing me with such a great kid, thank you for her humor, her big heart, her mischievous grin, her loyalty to her friends, and her fun spirit. Thank you for all the friends and family that you have placed in our lives to help us love and nurture this beautiful young lady. I can not imagine my life without her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Sarah & nice work Heather & Murray. She looks fabulous even with attitude!

--Bev

Ian said...

Congratulations to Sarah!

Anonymous said...

Yay SArah!
Diana

What I have had to say...