I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Friday, August 17, 2007

Computers and Walking:

Well our computer has decided it doesn't like work anymore and is constantly freezing up on us, which means it has been too frustrating to bother with. So since I am spending less time on the computer you think I would have more time for exercising/walking...ehhh.....well.....

But I am trying to get back into it again, honest. I seem to have lost my motivation to do it on my own - no problem when my friend says lets go walking but to sit here and say "I should go for a walk" it doesn't happen.

We are in the process of getting Kristie ready to return to WCC. So I'm sure that will be my next excuse ...

Murray has seeded our backyard last night with this new type of eco grass - suppose to be hardier with deep roots - so less watering/fertilizing, grows slower (less lawn mowing), I'll keep you posted on how well it works.

I've been organizing our files at home and doing lots of shredding, "Muray, we have income tax statements from the 1980's - can I shred them???"

Watching: Angel Season 2,
Reading: Bag of Bones - but am considering giving it up for Showdown by Ted Dekker; the book of Luke; Every Women in the Bible (very good)
Listening: Sarah watching Roswell Season 3, and Murray making supper.
Smelling : cookies baked by Kristie - yum yum
Feeling: restless and tired

No comments:

What I have had to say...