I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

She's driving!!

Yep - Kristie went for her driving test and PASSED!! I'm excited, she's excited...I told her to pick me up from work today...

What was I thinking?????
She turned up with her sister - now that was weird seeing her drive into the parking lot and get out of the drivers side. She said it was weird having her sister sit up in the front seat while she was driving.

2 comments:

Ian said...

Congratulations to you and to Kristie. I remember when Angela and later Jennifer got their learner's licenses. I would stop by Walter Murray to pick them up and would make them drive me home while I pretended to have my eyes closed.

Anonymous said...

Hey congratulations! I too have been going through the agony of teen practise driving. Sometimes I think she is okay and other times, I know she is not....! I will be very glad when it finally happens (the getting of the license) because I won't have to sit in the front seat all anxious. But then, I get to sit home all anxious. I tried not to worry about the other two too much when they went out but this one is a bit jumpy.I think I will be worried sick...

Anyway(sorry to sound like a worrywart) if Kristie was awarded her license, it is because she deserved it. They don't give them out lightly.Congratulations!!!!
Love Diana
p.s. school already! ? where did summer go?

What I have had to say...