I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Monday, September 24, 2007

Love my daughter...

Have I mentioned lately how much I love my daughter? Well, we are very proud of her also.

My mother in law is in town and dealing with depression, staying at our house. Mother in law starts to cry and Sarah gets up from the computer and goes and sits with her granny, holds granny, tells granny she loves her and tells granny that she will help fix up her new place so that it feels like home. My husband said it almost brought tears to his eyes to see Sarah do that.

... thank you Lord.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm all teary just hearing about it. So kind.

-Bev

Anonymous said...

teenagers can be downright amazing creatures if you just give them a chance. They will awe and inspire you by how grownup and mature they can be. Your daughters have had love and care in their raising, so it is not surprising that they know how to give back. But it warms the heart to see it in progress. You guys should feel very proud of your girls. And of yourselves, because they don't just grow up by themselves. Love you, D

What I have had to say...