I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Friday, October 05, 2007

Busy week....

Starting my new job this week. It was interesting... 2nd day walked into a manager's meeting cold. Got the agenda and last meeting minutes seconds before the meeting started. Almost got seconded to work on everyone's Safety Plans, agreed to be a resource instead LOL Still working a day or two a week at the old job to keep the paperwork up. So, I tend to deal with emails from both jobs everyday plus learning the new job and all the outstanding issues, attending meetings = feeling very tired!!

But I have walked home both days (almost a 45 minute walk).

Went to a Partylite party and only bought tealights - now that's good for me.

Tonight I need to go get some things for the oldest - here is her list:
- money
- food, just noodles
- conditioner
- love
- chocolate would be nice
- sweater she left at home
- patience

Any idea where I can get some patience?

Saturday is leaving town at 7am to go to Regina and spend the day moving everything out of mother in laws house and cleaning it. Coming home the same day... with three families doing this, I'm hoping we won't be there late into the evening.

Sunday is sleeping... hopefully.

I'm thankful for not getting sick, being able to go to sleep early every night, for a slow cooker, patience and a dab of compassion, self control when at the partylite party, great daughters, a patience husband, good friends and this beautiful fall weather with all it's color and falling leaves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You must be moving your ma in law. Not an easy business. Hope everything went well. Wishing you love and chocolate, Diana

What I have had to say...