I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Saw this while surfing the web...

God is a little like General Electric He lights your path.
God is a little like Bayer Aspirin He works wonders.
God is a little like Hallmark Cards He cared enough to send the very best.
God is a little like Tide He gets out the stains that others leave behind.
God is a little like VO-5 Hair Spray He holds through all kinds of weather.
God is a little like Dial Soap Aren’t you glad you know Him? Don’t you wish everyone did?
God is a little like Sears He has everything.
God is a little like Alka Seltzer Oh, what a relief He is!
God is a little like Scotch Tape You can’t see Him but you know He’s there!
God is a little like The Copper Top Battery Nothing can outlast him.
God is a little like American Express Don’t leave home without Him!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Not so sure why I haven't found your blog before today! I've added you to my sidebar in my own blog and I'll be checking back now and again. :)

What I have had to say...