I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Friday, February 29, 2008

"These are a few of my favorite things..."

Thought I would share on this Leap Year Day:

Hot baths on cold winter days
3 day weekends
Smoothies
Daughters that have to call you when they are so excited because they are going to make puff wheat squares and just had to share that with you.
Good friends
Cute babies
Haircuts
Good nights sleep
Sleeping in
God
Good books
Time to read good books
Walks home listening to good music

So what are some of your favorite things?

1 comment:

Ian said...

Some of my favourite things: Reading books, reading blogs and surfing facebook, listening to the news, attending celebrations of any kind like worship or funerals or weddings, eating pumpkin pie with ice-cream.

What I have had to say...