I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Saturday, June 21, 2008

100 Things I'm Thankful for con'td

32. I'm thankful for my brother in law who has come over on numerous occasions to help my husband renovate the backyard.
33. I'm thankful that my husband has the energy after work or a long work week to spend the evenings/weekends fixing up the backyard.

I forgot to get before pictures but here is some "inbetween" pictures: This is the front yard - the big rectangle square patch of dirt use to have grass in it.

This is the side of the house - at the end use to be a half fence and then the green shed. Along the side of the house use to be a big mess of leaves, dirt and rocks. We are going to put patio blocks in it so it is easier to keep clean.

Here is a back yard shot - the green shed use to be on the other side of the white shed. We are going to put in a patio there (where all the junk is now sitting).

Here are some flower beds that Murray has built for me and a picture of the guys building me another one against the back ofthe house.






















34. I thankful my dog has a friend to play with.



No comments:

What I have had to say...