I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Sunday, June 29, 2008

35. I'm thankful that my beautiful (inside and outside) daughter was able to graduate from a school that not only encouraged her to excell academically but encouraged her spiritual and emotional. A school safe from violence, prejudice, where the teachers knew and care about each and every student.
36. I'm thankful for my dad being able to attend Kristie's graduation, for how proud he was of her and how that encouraged her.

37. I'm thankful for the friends that she made there, how they encouraged and support each other through the school year and I know will continue doing so even now.
Thank you Lord for WCC may you continue to rain down your blessings on this school.

No comments:

What I have had to say...