I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Somewhere in the Middle:

Walking home today (in the scorching heat), listening to my ipod this song reached out and touched me. I think that is how I'm feeling these days - somewhere in the middle.

"Somewhere between the hot and the cold,
Somewhere between the new and the old,
Somewhere between who I am and who I use to be,
Somewhere in the middle you'll find me.

Somewhere between the wrong and the right,
Somewhere between the darkness and the light,
Somewhere between who I was and who you're making me,
Somewhere in the middle you'll find me."

What worries me more is that I don't have any desire to get out of the middle...

1 comment:

Janet said...

That really touched me too! I had goosebumps. Thanks for sharing. Hope you are further from the middle today or looking towards it. I know I am now!

What I have had to say...