I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Praise the Lord, praise the Lord...

I have this song going through my head but I can't remember any words except those above (I think maybe the next line is "Let the angels rejoice, praise the Lord, praise the Lord)... but they are what I've been feeling since Thursday night. Don't ask me why it's personal but it's how I feel.


Update pictures of my beautiful children... here is Sarah on Halloween night, I actually don't mind this picture of me - Sarah took the picture several times trying to get my devil horns in the picture but she gave up trying after I said I like this picture.



Here is a picture of my other beautiful daughter on her trip to New Orleans - yeah she should be home late tonight - so fingers crossed she calls me tomorrow. She dyed her hair red!! It looks good.

Thanik you Lord for the people you place in our lives, for patience, for guidance, for love, for answering prayers.

No comments:

What I have had to say...