I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Thursday, September 30, 2010

October..."Love is an action, not a feeling. Love is a choice. In fact, Love is a commandment." Mack Timberlake

I love the fall simply for all the changing colors of the leaves, how pretty they look on the tree's, on the ground and in contrast to each other. All the different shades and sizes. Reminds me of God's brilliant and complex mind that has created such variety and beauty for us. I always feel so loved when I look at the tree's in the fall.

October will be a busy month for me. Work is getting busier and busier to the point I am finding it hard to find a day to take off but oh well, it will keep me out of mischief! A variety of activities happening at the home front as well.

October will be a month of change - I'm losing my wonderful boss (he is retiring at the end of the month), I will be welcoming a new boss (hopefully one I get along with), new windows in our kitchen/dining room and new paint on the walls! Oh and one last change I hope happens soon - going from being sick with this cold (all family members included) to being healthy!

I'm thankful for colors, for warm autumn days, rustling of leaves, chance to pamper my hubby during his cold, for my daughters and their hugs, friends that call me for advice, friends that help me pick wall colors and clean my house, for friends who share how their prayers have been answered which reminds me that God is active in our lives, for vehicles that work, a job I love, for the opportunities to love people when they most need it (even though this can be hard at times LOL), and my always faithful, loving, caring Lord.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love October for the same reasons. Besides, I'm a fall child, being born in October. ;) Colour is written all over my life. Falling leaves and chaning colours make my day.

What I have had to say...