I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Life at this moment...

Well I sit here coughing away enjoying the view from my front window - blue sky. I'm hoping my cold will not prevent me from cleaning out my flower beds this weekend. But it wouldn't be the first year I didn't get that done before the snow comes so no stress to me.

Off to a hair appointment this morning - so even though I may feel crappy I will look great ... hee hee.

We are in the pre renovation of the kitchen where I am strugging with what colors to pick - we have finally decided on cabinet types and locatons - I still need to choose molasses and pistachio or just molasses for the cabinet colors. It's been really hard to find a wall color that goes with molasses and pistachio and I don't know if I'm brave enough to have 2 colors in the kitchen. Do I settle for all molasses and have a dark kitchen or all cabinets in pistachio and risk getting tired of the color... I've never had a dark kitchen before so it will be really different if we do.

Either way I'm thankful that we can afford to do this major reno in our house, I'm thankful for friends advice about our kitchen, I'm thankful for a new friend that said she would help me pick out wall colors, I'm thankful for making it through this last week with my cold and still getting the amount of work done that I did, I'm thankful for the good Lord who has created a season full of beautiful colors, who loves us, cares for us, I'm thankful my daughter has found a place to live and the wonderful family that loves her and helps me as a parent know that she is in good hands in Regina, I'm thankful for my youngest daughter that I can trust with my debit card to go get clothes on her own without going crazy and then loves to share with me her purchases. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband, that has pampered me through my cold and been patience with all my whinning in the evenings. Thank you Lord!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm still willing to help with the colour. I'll send you a message on Facebook about my times I work so that we could find a time slot that works for us.

What I have had to say...