I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

30 Day Post Challenge

I have decided to do a 30 Post Challenge – several people I know are doing a 30 Day Challenge or a 30 Day Photo Challenge but I know that I will not be posting every day so I’m calling mine the 30 Post Challenge instead.

Favorite Song

I had to think a lot about this one.

Lately, I’ve really enjoyed Lady Antebllum (they are on my Ipod) and in particular Hello World – love that song. I have to confess I also like some Clay Aiken – Broken Wings and my Christmas favorite Mary Did You Know. Another favorite is by a group called Destino “Keep the Dream Alive”. I also love the song Amazing Love – I have gotten quite emotional over that one and a song by Newsong always gets me as it is the song that ran through my head as I sat next to my mother waiting for her pass from this world into God’s arms “It’s Not Far”. I actually love all the songs on that CD “More Life”.

I think though, my favorite is a song by the Chenille Sisters that I heard many years ago called “I am a Can of Tuna”. I tried to find the lyrics to it or a link so I could share this funny song with others but no luck. It’s about the life of a can of tuna – unfortunately he ends up in the garbage – very sad… in a funny way. So I guess I will finally have to purchase the CD off my Amazon Wish List. I love all the songs on that CD (when I first heard the music it was a cassette tape a friend had given me – tells you how long ago that was!) - some of the songs include Big Hair, Is It True, Albert (about Albert Einstein), Chocolate, Humming to Myself…

When I find the lyrics, I will post them.

No comments:

What I have had to say...