I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Friday, February 25, 2011

Favorite Movie:

Hmmm... I was asked this question about 4-5 years ago and I immediately answered Pitch Black and March of the Penquin. I know -polar opposites but that's me.

Question is - are they still my favorites? If I based my choice on how often I've watched them, then I would have to say Pitch Black and Matchmaker - I have watched those two the most - again kinda opposite types. I really like Sci Fi movies, the latest Star Trek and Serenity I really enjoyed - I have watched those two several times as well.

Period movies like Emma, Pride and Prejudice and the last one I watched North and South - I really enjoy to.

To be honest though - I don't have a favorite. So I will say my favorite is the movie that I watched with friends and my daughter and made us laugh hysterically - it is a wonderful memory... "Bride and Prejudice"

No comments:

What I have had to say...