I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Monday, March 21, 2011

Post Fifteen

Your Dream House

This post in some ways I’m not too happy about doing. I’ve spent a lot of my energy in being content … with the media telling us what we “need” to have to be happy, I’ve tried really hard to be happy with what I have. Really, I think I’m pretty blessed. A home with a roof that allows me to entertain family and friends, a great job that pays well, not all the modern conveniences but a lot of them, I’m not living paycheque to paycheque. I have 2 wonderful daughters, a good husband who loves me regardless of my faults, extended family and some wonderful friends. A God that has my name written on his hand. Really what more does a person need?

Okay if I have to describe my dream house, what the house looks like doesn’t matter but it would include a cook and housekeeper, oh and maybe a library with lots and lots of books…



No comments:

What I have had to say...