I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Post Fourteen

A Non-Fiction Book

Between a Rock and Hard Place.

I read this book way before the movie came out and really enjoyed it. Not really into non-fiction books but I had read IceBound and found it interesting so thought I would try this one. I wouldn't say it's stellar writing but still a very good read - too get a glimpse into what went through his head during that time and the decision to cut his hand off. It has pictures too! I still have the book which says something about how much I enjoyed it.

I am relunctant to see the movie, since movies never seem to be as good as the book. Their vision is never the same as my imagination.

No comments:

What I have had to say...