I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Post Nine - A Photo I Took


Well just about every photo in "My Pictures" on my computer are pictures I have taken. So I decided to pick one of something that I usually don't take a picture... my lunch.

We had stopped at Minters Garden outside of Chilliwack (?) and ate our lunch there. I took the picture because I liked how the plate had flowers in the salad. By the way I think this was a salmon burger.

PS... I am thankful today for a friend who called just to chat and see how my day was. I have been feeling down, tired and "snarky" lately and she made me feel so much better. Also thankful for my hubby who finished cooking supper for me and my daughter who picked me up after work and gave me a big hug.

No comments:

What I have had to say...