I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Post Seventeen An Art Piece
I like a variety of art pieces. I do tend to have more First Nations pieces on my walls but I also have a few pieces that I purchased and framed just because they make me smile. Janet Williams art is one of those. She is from Saskatoon and I came across her work at one of the many craft fairs my sister and I go to. They feel so joyous to me and no matter how I feel, I smile when I look at them.




This one is called Sing Dance Play - I finally got this one framed but I haven't got it upon the wall yet- still looking for the perfect place
This one is called Poetry in Motion- not framed yet but hope to soon.

No comments:

What I have had to say...