I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Post Six - 20 of my Favorite Things...

1. Murray
2. Sarah and Kristie
3. Hugs from 1 and 2
4. Sharing a good belly laugh with 1 and 2
5. Warm soft bed
6. Shrimp Scampi
7. Chocolate
8. Salt and Vinegar Chips
9. Reading
10. Pepsi
11. Emails from Florida
12. Emails from Alaska
13. Laughing with friends
14. Walking with my friend
15. My new kitchen
16. My new reading chair
17. Music - in particular dancing and singing out loud in my new kitchen to music
18. Showers in the morning
19. The fact that I finally figured out (after almost a year) how to say my daughters friend's name the correct way every time - just had to rhyme it with kiss
20. Walking on an ocean beach holding my love's hand

No comments:

What I have had to say...