I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Friday, March 04, 2011

Day Five - Your Favorite Quote...

I had originally thought my favorite quote was "Don't get your panties in a knot, it doesn't solve anything and only makes you walk funny." But then I was photocopying an agenda at the 4th Ave building and saw this quote tacked on the wall and quite liked it - enough to take it down and photocopy it...

"Listening creates a holy silence. When you listen generously to people they can hear the truth in themselves, often for the first time. And when you listen deeply, you can know yourself in everyone." Rachael Remen

I think this quote appealed to me because listening is something I feel that I need to work on - to really listen without thinking of what you are going to say, solve, or share. Just totally intent on what the person is saying.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to foillow my blog

What I have had to say...