I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Finding Joy in the day...

Reading Jeremiah 33 "I will never stop doing good for them. I will put a desire in their hearts to worship me, and they will never leave me. I will find joy doing good for them and will fathfully and wholeheartedly replant them in this land."

I love the "I will find joy doing good for them." Love that line. That God finds joy in doing good for us, that he will never stop doing good for us, he will never leave us... Now that is a joyful thing to consider this day.

Well I'm off to hang out with my sister and neice this afternoon (finding joy in my day) - finally going to the plant shops to buy some bedding plants and whatever else tickles me (more joy) I have fallen in love with a plant called a Cana - in the picture it looks gorgeous - hopefully it will like my crappy soil. Me and the hubby are off for supper tonight to celebrate 17 years together (more joy).

No comments:

What I have had to say...