I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Friends....


Got this quote in the mail today from a friend along with the cute picture above...

Happiness keeps You Sweet,
Trials keep You Strong,
Sorrows keep You Human,
Failures keep You Humble,
Success keeps You Glowing,
But Only God keeps You Going!

...and I'd like to add "and Friends keep you going too!" I am thankful for the variety of friends that God has been kind enough to place in my life. :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope that includes me!

HI (( ))n@

Anonymous said...

ps: love the picture, love the quote!!

Heather said...

Your definetely one of them :-) But which one of those critters are you???? *g*

Anonymous said...

..the puppy, takin a 'cat' nap LOL

What I have had to say...