I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Monday, August 07, 2006


Family wedding is over....

First off I almost kissed a priest on Saturday - I didn't have to carry that book! My prayers were answered! It was a really nice wedding, the bride was beautiful, the priest was quite the funny man - joking about the shoes the wedding party was wearing, asking the parents/grandparents how long they had been married, etc. All in all a very nice service and my reading went well and was over right at the start so I could enjoy the rest of the wedding. Got to visit with family before and after. We took some sister and family shots though my camera picture's didn't turn out very well. Hoping my sibling's pictures were better. Here's a shot of the 4 sisters....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I love your wedding story. I didn't know your nephew was getting wed. I can just see you slowly marching up the aisle with this book held out in front. I guess I have never noticed that at Catholic weddings before??? or maybe that is just that particular church. Anyway, proud of you! Good going girl!
D

Anonymous said...

oh okay, when I re-read this to Bruce, I realized you didn't get to carry the book after all. Oh well, you still go girl!

Hope the wedding was great and everyone happy! I am sure it was a great weekend!
D

What I have had to say...