I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Kristie Breaking Forth:



Well my darling daughter has flown the coup, left the building, exit stage left...

I'm not sure how I feel - I told Murray as we drove away that I couldn't tell if I wanted to cry or not, it was a strange emotion. I think it's just that I am so excited with her opportunity to go to WCC but sad because she is at WCC. They get all mixed up inside me and I don't know how to feel.

We had told her we would leave around 10:00 Monday am, I got up at 9:30 - she was up, dressed, packed (with everything at the backdoor) and her coat on.

Did she want us to get up? "Yeah that would be nice, you did say 10."

She packed the car while we got dressed and ate breakfast. Do you think she was anxious to go?

She is all settled in there, seems to have a nice roommate, and it sounds like her first day went okay. Not that she has told me personally. She did find time to email her sister but not me...like what is up with that????????

Things I'm thankful for...Kristie being able to attend WCC, Sarah for cleaning the house while we were gone, the opportunity to attend Breakforth, warm coats and mittens, money for groceries, hot baths and being able to spend time with my hubby on his birthday.

1 comment:

Monica said...

We were thinking of you on Monday! I'm sure Kristie will do great at WCC, but it can't be easy to see her go.

What I have had to say...