I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Nothing much to say...

Just missing my daughter but glad she is doing so well, and is very happy at Western. Had fun watching Sarah's soccer game on Thursday night (they won).

Week 3 of the Pedometer Challenge:
I'm doing too good this week - going to be hard to top it ... so I've been not overly active today and don't plan on being active tomorrow :-) Went to Sarah's practice at the soccer centre and walked around the track the whole hour, walked to the bank, walked to the high school and around the high school for Sarah's open school night. I'm up to doing 1 k in 23 minutes on the treadmill - woo hoo!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That's impressive. Awesome job!

What I have had to say...