I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Pedometer Challenge Week 4...

Okay, I ended last week with an average of 5k a day - 20% of that menas I need to average 6k a day this week. In order to try and acheive that (since there was no soccer games/practices) was to start to walk to work. Yep -30 and I decide to walk to work.

40lbs of outerwear later...

The one thing about having to wear so much to keep me warm is that I'm getting more of a workout and after you strip all those pieces off you feel soooo much lighter (okay I'm was trying to see the upside of it all).

By end of week I think I was down to about 10lbs of outerwear.

The interesting things was this weekend I was motivated to take the dog out for a walk since I seem to be missing my daily walks. We went for a really long walk today since it was so nice out.

It's been nice to have Kristie home for these few days and catch up on her news. She is really enjoying going to Western, thank you Lord for that.

Watching: Season 1 of Supernatural and Roswell

No comments:

What I have had to say...