I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My response to Choc O Late's letter (see the comment on March 13 post):

Dear Choc O Late:

Thank you for your letter, and I apologize deeply for hurting your feelings.

You have been there for me in the past and for that I thank you - unfortunately you have been there for me a little too much and too often (just ask my hips).

My other problem, dear friend, is that I can not control myself when I am around you. I can not control myself to only enjoy your company in small quantities and to only enjoy your dark side. I love all your flavors (well maybe not the white so much).

For those reasons, I must resist you for now.

Since we have spent a lot of time together, you know I will indulge in your company again. At some point my will power will break or my hips will shrink and I will return to you (hopefully in small quantities as you suggested).

Until we meet again,


Heather

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the hips - I try to spread out and be thin but it's really comfy around the hips.

I'll let you go for now and someday we'll meet again - far from the prying eyes of the judgmental fruits and vegetables.

Be good to yourself Heather - you deserve the very best that life has to offer.

Love always,
Choc.

What I have had to say...