I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Nothing Much Happening…

So nothing much to blog about …

But I will comment on a couple of things that have happened lately…

1. Mammograms are not as painful or uncomfortable as previously reported by others. I’ve been more uncomfortable just bending over to tie my shoes.

2. Weekends with no kids and hubby away a lot = relaxing, recharging, do what I want to weekends.

3. I’d rather have another mammogram than do stomach crunches, etc but stomach crunches I will continue to do… bluh…

4 When you start swinging your arm on the treadmill, ensure they don’t yank out the safety cord as they are swinging by and bring the machine to a full stop!! Ouch…

5. I love my family. No particular reason, I just do

No comments:

What I have had to say...