I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Unable to blog from home:

We had to wipe our hard drive at home and since then my stupid computer won't let me log into my blog to post ... sob sob sob.

So until I can figure out how to do that (I am posting from work computer during the lunch break) I won't be posting for a bit; unless I have some really brillant thought that I feel inclined to send to my work address in an email to post at work, or finally get the home computer to let me login.

If anyone knows what my problem might be (ie computer not letting me login not a personal problem!) and has some suggestions, I would love to hear them.

On a personal quick note - youngest is off to camp for 3 days which means just me and the hubby ... wait.... just realized I might have time now that Sarah is off the computer to actually spend time trying to fix the problem WOW!! or I just may use the time to go walking...

No comments:

What I have had to say...