I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day Three - Favorite TV Show

I love sci fi shows - Stargate Atlantis, Stargate SG1, Firefly, all the Star Trek series, etc. I didn't really think I was into cop shows but as I thought about the tv shows I like - a lot of cop shows were on the list - CSI NY, Castle, Life, Criminal Minds, Bones, Dexter, Boom Town, Numbers.

I like reality shows as well - Say Yes to the Dress, Survivors, any home decorating show, Holmes on Holmes but I wouldnt' say any of them are my favorites.

I also like shows that are not quite reality based like Vampire Diaries, Buffy and Angel, The 4400, Lost Room, and The Pretender.

Again I'm down to 2 shows that I would maybe classify as my favorites - both have wicked humor and interesting characters which is what draws me to a show. I would and do watch these shows repeatedly, I unfortunately do not have Season 2 of Life :-( and it seems both my favorite shows didn't last long - Firefly was one seas and Life was only 2.




No comments:

What I have had to say...