I am who I am and loved anyway. I hope we all feel that way. "Much more realistic and important to change something in ourselves than in our lives."

Monday, February 28, 2011

Post Four - Favorite book

Again, another tough one for me. I like a variety of books and genre's, though I lean more towards the scifi fantasy books. I can tell you my favorite author - Sheri S. Tepper, close runner up is Patrica A. McKillip.

If I base my favorite book on which I've read more than once - it would be Sheri S. Tepper's "The Gate to Women's Country". I have probably read it at least 3 or 4 times and would willingly read it again if I ever run out of books to read. Which will be awhile as I think I still have about 20 unread books on my bookshelf. I would say that the majority of Tepper's book's I would read again and still get the same enjoyment out of them when I first read them. They are one of the few books that I purchase and keep.

No comments:

What I have had to say...